There have been and always will be operational challenges facing nonprofit organizations, but the changes brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, the remote work explosion, employee shortages and migration, revamped business models, cybersecurity threats, and turmoil-ridden financial markets have made running a nonprofit more difficult than any time in decades. We have assembled a rock-star panel of experts who work for and with nonprofits to address all of these issues and provide practical, real-life examples of workable, effective strategies for dealing with these most difficult challenges. The topics to be covered include:
- HR recruiting and retention
- Budgeting in times of uncertainty
- Strategies for successful remote work and getting staff back into the office
- Investment challenges in a turbulent market
- Cybersecurity threats and solutions
This is a webinar that every nonprofit CEO, COO, CFO, HR Director, and other nonprofit executives will not want to miss.
Moderator: Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum, Esq. Managing Partner, Tenenbaum Law Group PLLC
- Sarah B. Henze, HR Consultant, TPO, Inc.
- Chad Quarles, CISO/Security Advisor, Hartman Executive Advisors
- Jordan L. Forney, Vice President, Alliance Bernstein
- Lauren LeMunyan, MCC, Founder and CEO, Spitfire Coach
- Terese M. Loncar, CAE, Chief Operating Officer, Academy of Management