Nonprofit Member Breakfast Discussion "Becoming the Next Generation CFO"
Come join the virtual conversation!
- Steps taken to advance in your career quickly
- Lessons learned along the way
- Roadblocks and opportunities that come with being a new CFO
This discussion will include presenters that took different routes into becoming CFO’s by the age of 35. Learn from their experience on how they gained experience and built their resumes to not only make them a viable candidate for this role, but successful leaders once obtained.
Moderator: Dave Jackson, CAE, CPA - CFO, American Counseling Association & FAR Board Member & Mark Hornby, CAE, CPA, SHRM-CP – Director of Operations, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America and FAR Board Member
Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Time: 8:30 - 9:30 AM
*Please note: Attendee contact information will be distributed after the meeting. If you have any objections to sharing your information with the other breakfast attendees, please note it in your registration or notify Angelica Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This event is for nonprofit members. Contact Angelica Sullivan at 703.971.1116 or email@example.com if:
- You are a nonprofit member and have staff you want to join
- You work for a nonprofit, but are not a FAR nonprofit member and would like to attend this event