It’s easy to become a member! Join Now! Click here for a printable one-page brochure.
WHY JOIN? Learn about FAR membership benefits.
Here is what members are saying:
"I've been a FAR member for over a year. I find their monthly luncheons and breakfast events are now an essential part of my training and education program. I highly recommend membership to any nonprofit financial officer, accounting and administrative staff person."
“FAR provides excellent
networking opportunities with other not-for-profit organizations in the
DC Metro area. It also provides opportunities to meet with potential
providers such as (banking or real estate).”
“Great organization. Great opportunity to network.”
“Fulfilling, exciting and relevant - "must-know" information for the successful manager on the go!”
has long been a go to source for me - not only does FAR present
excellent monthly programs and breakfast but the networking and
ListManager interactions are outstanding.”
Please click here for information on our “low-sell, no sell” FAR culture.
Please read below for general membership level information. FAR membership is from September 1 - August 31. (Renewals and new memberships will begin in August.)
FAR offers two types of memberships*:
- NONPROFIT MEMBERS are nonprofit financial and administrative professionals. There are four membership options:
- Dues for 2019-2020 are $135 for Association Professionals.
- Nonprofit Member Bundle - This membership option bundles nonprofit member dues & 8 regular luncheons. (Holiday/special member-only event is not included.) Take advantage of this special rate of $405. (Only available from September 1 - February 28)
*Note: The bundled membership option is not eligible for a refund or event credit for a cancelled luncheons due to the discount of the bundled luncheons.
- NEW! Nonprofit Member Bundle Plus - This membership option bundles nonprofit member dues, 8 regular luncheons, the 2020 Leadership Conference, and a special member-only event. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity at the rate of $645. *Note: The bundled plus membership option is not eligible for a refund or event credit for a cancelled luncheons due to the discount of the bundled luncheons. (Only available from September 1 - February 28)
- Organizational Discount for Nonprofit Members: If your organization has two active members, you can sign up additional members from your organization at a discounted rate! A dues-only membership would be $85 and a bundled membership would be $355. If you are interested in this option for your organization, please contact Christina at 703.971.1116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RESOURCE MEMBERS are companies which are service providers to the nonprofit community.
- Bronze Member - $750
- Silver Member - $2,500
- Gold Member - $5,500
(NOTE: Resource Member memberships are currently full. Companies not currently active with FAR may request to join the wait list by clicking here. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.)
Please click here for the Resource Member benefits chart.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.971.1116.